We need your help to fundraise and have a little fun at our 2nd “Celebration of the Optimist” dinner on Thursday, November 7th at 5:00 PM at the Midland Hills County Club, 2001 Fulham Street, Roseville, MN 55113
So why do we need to raise funds?
- To support the vision of our club, as being recognized as a premier volunteer organization that values all children and helps develop their full potential.
- Such projects as, Oratorical, and Essay Contest, where students can win scholarship money.
- Communication Contest for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
- Service project that support needs of youth.
- Service projects that support needs of our communities.
Looking for silent auction items… such as: merchandise, gift cards of any type (gas card, restaurant gift cards, Target gift cards, etc), tickets to event, etc.
Your support is needed for our 2nd Annual “Celebration of the Optimist” dinner. Please bring a bottle of wine for our Wall of Wine raffle. (Any bottle of wine that you enjoy drink would be great!)
Silent auction items needed… such as: gift cards of any type (gas card, restaurant gift cards, Target gift cards, etc), merchandise, or tickets to any event, etc.
Please bring items to September 13th or October 11th meeting.
Any questions call Karen Schaub at 612-600-3230 or email at email@example.com.